Joseph A. Perry P.E. being an Electrical Engineer, Electrical Contractor, and Expert Witness brings a unique perspective to the investigation of your case:
- As an Electrical Engineer, I am interested in the Forensics of the Design and Details of the plans and specifications as to how the contractor was to build the system.
- As an Electrical Contractor, I am interested in the materials, labor and how the installation was completed.
- As an Expert Witness and member of the Forensic Expert Witness Association (FEWA) I am continuing my professional Expert Witness Training by attending monthly meetings, attending Six National FEWA Conferences and countless hours of Expert Witness seminars and training's. The training's have encompassed Depositions, Video Depositions, Report Writing, Engagement Contracts, Jury Selection, and Jury Presentation strategies. I have been awarded the FEWA designation of “Certified Forensic Litigation Consultant” for completing a rigorous curriculum and being an active participant in FEWA training's, events and leadership.
- Engineering review and P.E. Stamping of plans is available for satisfactory electrical designs and calculations performed by electrical contractors for their Design Build Projects.
- Sonoma County Permit and Resource Management (PRMD): since 09/07/2016 PRMD has required all permit applications for services exceeding 200 amps be accompanied with Line Drawings and Load Calculations these requirements can be met by Joseph A. Perry P.E. to read PRMD Technical Bulletin CLICK ON SONOMA COUNTY LOGO on the left.
Meet the Expert
Over 39 years’ experience as a Professional Electrical Engineer and Licensed Electrical Contractor, Over 7 years as an Expert Witness provides an extensive background in Electrical Power and Controls Engineering. I can provide Expert Witness services relating to Electrical Construction Defects, losses or damages associated with Personal Injury due to electrical accidents, Electrical Controls, for Water/Wastewater, Pump Station, Tank, or Treatment Plants and related causes of Sewage Spills or Tank over filling causing flooding, Standards of Care by Electrical Engineers and Contractors. I have many years of construction and estimating experience for commercial, Industrial, Municipal Electrical Construction. Generator and transfer switch failure analysis is my specialty.
Follow the "Contact me" link to the right or give me a call at 707-477-3862 today, to continue the investigation of my firm!