Sample of Previous Cases
Construction Defect: $14 Million Home in Belvedere (Marin County), CA.
Electrical Engineering Consulting Expert Witness, Identified electrical installation hazards, sampling shown in the pictures.
- Shock Hazard; Insufficient clearances between Electrical panel and grounded surfaces.
- Shock Hazard; Ground wire missing.
- Fire Hazard; Corrosion of conductors, susceptible to overheating and causing a fire.
- Shock Hazard; Missing locknuts and crooked conduit that left the panel ungrounded.
- Fire hazard; wire size #2, conductors were too large for lug, so strands were cut off to fit the wires into the lug.
- Winslow Residence, David Winton Law Firm, Plaintiff, David Winton Esq.