Sample of Previous Cases
Home Improvement Center customer received Electric shock when customer removed lamp from energized display fixture:
Electrical Engineering Expert Witness, identified display lighting as installed per code and properly grounded.
- Customer removed energized lamp and touched end during lamp removal
- 628 volts measured between lamp holders on 120 volt fixture
- 355 volts measured between lamp holders on 120 fixture
- Fixture, ballasts, lamp holders and lamps were all UL approved
- Richard Apodaca V. Lowes Home Centers, Thorp & Howell, LLP, Defendant, Kristine E. Minnick Esq