Sample of Previous Cases
Emergency Generator Fails to Start:
$5 Million Home in Lake Tahoe, NV inundated with raw sewage. Electrical Engineering Expert Witness, Identified electrical installation failures that caused Generator to Fail.
- Day Tank breaker tripped.
- Day Tank pump failed to start.
- Insufficient fuel in Diesel Fuel Day Tank.
- SCADA system did not monitor Day Tank.
- Manual Pump not piped to bypass check valve.
- Stuart Corvin v. North Tahoe Public Utility District, Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass, LLP, Plaintiff, Johnathan Bass Esq.